Apply for Assistance

Thank you for your interest in Outside the Walls in Washington County Indiana. 
In order to complete and application we will need to gather information from you.

Outside the Walls will need details on the following:

Family Info (name, address, family members)
Housing Status (renting, leasing, own)
Landlord contact info (if applicable)
Previous residences (addresses, landlord contact info)
Information on vehicles you own/lease
Background on all forms of public assistance received
Financial info including all monthly Income/Expenses
Recent utility bill if requesting assistance with monthly utilities

& Acceptance of all Outside the Walls terms and conditions 

Click here to Apply for Assistance with Outside the Walls Inc. 

Outside the Walls purpose is to assist the citizens of Washington County, Indiana in emergency and difficult situations. 

We encourage all people to become self-sustaining.

Outside the Walls Serves the Following Washington County, Indiana Communities

Salem, Campbellsburg, Hardinsburg, Little York, Livonia, New Pekin, Saltillo, Bunker Hill, Canton, Claysville, Daisy Hill, Fairview, Farabee, Haleysburg, Highland, Hitchcock, Kossuth, Martinsburg, McKinley, Millport, Mount Carmel, New Philadelphia, Organ Springs, Pekin, Plattsburg, Prowsville, Punkin Center, Rosebud, South Boston, Rush Creek, Smedley, & where you live in Washington County Indiana.